Sri Aurobindo’s Vision of Integral Education best exemplifies this fulfillment:
Physical Education: It concerns itself with health education and physical training.
Education of the Vital: This consists of the refinement of emotions, desires and energies of action thorough training of the five senses, aesthetic sensibilities and character development.
Mental Education: This will consist of the development of the powers of the mind and its various faculties such as observation, reasoning, judgment, imagination and analysis.
Psychic and Spiritual Education: The child will be engaged in self-reflection of his true nature. It relates to the nurturing of the highest values of Truth, Goodness and Beauty and spiritual aspirations for self-progress.
- To provide soul-based education by bringing forth innate wisdom and divine potential to blossom.
- To bring balance in the personality of the being, through harmonious and integral development of the child.
- To be centered within our soul and thereby extend one’s experience of connectedness to the nation and the world.
- To find in ourselves the power to self-transform.
- To raise and expand our Consciousness.